Justin Bieber Named Face of Adidas NEO Label
11:03 am, October 16th, 2012
Justin Bieber is making his foray into the fashion world.
The teen singing icon has been named the face of Adidas’s NEO line, it was announced on Tuesday.
The Biebs will front the clothing company’s global ad campaigns, and will personally select his favorite looks for fans to emulate.
Bieber said in a statement that the collaboration is a ”perfect fit” because “we both believe in living life to the fullest, being young, free and making our own style.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting