Justin Bieber Named Face of Adidas NEO Label
11:03 am, October 16th, 2012
Justin Bieber is making his foray into the fashion world.
The teen singing icon has been named the face of Adidas’s NEO line, it was announced on Tuesday.
The Biebs will front the clothing company’s global ad campaigns, and will personally select his favorite looks for fans to emulate.
Bieber said in a statement that the collaboration is a ”perfect fit” because “we both believe in living life to the fullest, being young, free and making our own style.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?