Justin Bieber Accuser Mariah Yeater: “I Have Nothing to Hide” (VIDEO)
12:03 pm, November 9th, 2011VIDEO
“I have nothing to hide,” she says in her interview with “The Insider.”
As for Bieber’s own vow to take a DNA test, Yeater says it will establish his paternity, “No questions about it.”
Bieber, of course, has stridently denied paternity.
When asked why she took so long to come forward, Yeater says she was (and still is) “scared.”
“This is a very serious, a very serious matter,” she says,” but “it had to be brought to his attention.”
Yeater claims that when she originally tried to reach Bieber’s camp before going to the press, she “heard nothing.”
And when questioned about a separate paternity suit she reportedly filed against a previous boyfriend, Yeater responds with “no comment.”
What do you think?
The more Yeater speaks, are you more convinced of Bieber’s innocence… or her side of the story?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank