Justin Bieber Threw “Tantrum” At Fancy London Restaurant?
1:31 pm, March 4th, 2013
Justin Bieber purportedly threw a “tantrum” at a fancy London restaurant over the weekend — but Gossip Cop has learned the story is false.
The newspaper alleges that Bieber demanded that a family be “kicked off their table” so that his security team could be seated.
Referring to Bieber as a “pop scrotum” (classy, Sun), the outlet says that management had requested that the bodyguards in front of Bieber’s table move.
A “source” for The Sun says, “They pointed at the table next to Justin and said they would sit there and to move the people there elsewhere. The management said that wasn’t acceptable so they got up and walked out in a strop. It was ridiculous.”
Actually, what’s ridiculous is the newspaper’s unsubstantiated eyewitness account, days after the fact, and curiously only being “reported” after Bieber voiced his displeasure with the aggressive paparazzi who have plagued his visit to London.
The Sun provides no details whatsoever — nothing about the family that was supposedly asked to move, how many people there were, their names, their reaction… nothing.
Gossip Cop’s sources tell us the restaurant “tantrum” never happened, and that The Sun story is completely wrong.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Bare Faced Celebrities Without Makeup
- Who's Bullying Honey Boo Boo?