Julie Chen: I Had Plastic Surgery on Eyes to Look Less “Chinese” (VIDEO)
6:36 pm, September 11th, 2013VIDEO
Julie Chen opened up about her past decision to have plastic surgery on Wednesday’s edition of “The Talk.”
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The host discussed how, as a young news reporter, she was told that she could never sit at the anchor desk “because you’re Chinese.”
Chen recounted how an agent later reiterated that she’d only be able to advance in her career if she underwent a cosmetic procedure “to make your eyes look bigger.”
She became emotional as she recalled how her parents ultimately supported her difficult choice to change her face in order to move up the ladder.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?