Julianne Moore Robbed Of More Than $125,000 in Jewelry
10:02 pm, October 3rd, 2012
Julianne Moore has been robbed of some very pricey jewels.
Police revealed on Wednesday that Moore is missing $127,000 worth of Cartier baubles, which disappeared from her New York City home sometime between June 6 and August 28.
Ten pieces in all have gone missing.
Her home was under construction during at least part of that time, though it’s unclear if any of the workers are suspects.
Police have yet to make any arrests in the case.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days