Julianne Moore Robbed Of More Than $125,000 in Jewelry
10:02 pm, October 3rd, 2012
Julianne Moore has been robbed of some very pricey jewels.
Police revealed on Wednesday that Moore is missing $127,000 worth of Cartier baubles, which disappeared from her New York City home sometime between June 6 and August 28.
Ten pieces in all have gone missing.
Her home was under construction during at least part of that time, though it’s unclear if any of the workers are suspects.
Police have yet to make any arrests in the case.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Photos of Nicki Minaj Suggest Plastic Surgery
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood