Julianne Moore Robbed Of More Than $125,000 in Jewelry
10:02 pm, October 3rd, 2012
Julianne Moore has been robbed of some very pricey jewels.
Police revealed on Wednesday that Moore is missing $127,000 worth of Cartier baubles, which disappeared from her New York City home sometime between June 6 and August 28.
Ten pieces in all have gone missing.
Her home was under construction during at least part of that time, though it’s unclear if any of the workers are suspects.
Police have yet to make any arrests in the case.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents