Julianne and Derek Hough Developing Blackpool Dancing Show
10:28 am, February 26th, 2013
The brother and sister pros from “Dancing with the Stars” are developing a scripted drama with Starz called “Blackpool,” set in the world of competitive ballroom dancing.
Their new project revolves around the prestigious annual competition in Blackpool, England, with a specific focus on the politics, intrigue, perfectionism, sex behind the glamorous facade of championship dance.
The Houghs will serve as executive producers and head choreographers, using much of their own real-life experience as young, high-level competitive dancers.
Will you tune in to watch “Blackpool”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage