Julianne and Derek Hough Developing Blackpool Dancing Show
10:28 am, February 26th, 2013
The brother and sister pros from “Dancing with the Stars” are developing a scripted drama with Starz called “Blackpool,” set in the world of competitive ballroom dancing.
Their new project revolves around the prestigious annual competition in Blackpool, England, with a specific focus on the politics, intrigue, perfectionism, sex behind the glamorous facade of championship dance.
The Houghs will serve as executive producers and head choreographers, using much of their own real-life experience as young, high-level competitive dancers.
Will you tune in to watch “Blackpool”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting