Julianne and Derek Hough Developing Blackpool Dancing Show
10:28 am, February 26th, 2013
The brother and sister pros from “Dancing with the Stars” are developing a scripted drama with Starz called “Blackpool,” set in the world of competitive ballroom dancing.
Their new project revolves around the prestigious annual competition in Blackpool, England, with a specific focus on the politics, intrigue, perfectionism, sex behind the glamorous facade of championship dance.
The Houghs will serve as executive producers and head choreographers, using much of their own real-life experience as young, high-level competitive dancers.
Will you tune in to watch “Blackpool”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors