Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock Fighting Over George Clooney Oscar Race Support?
6:50 pm, December 31st, 2013
“George Clooney is caught in the middle of a tug-of-war between two of Hollywood’s hottest leading ladies,” claims the National Enquirer.
Oh, what’s supposedly going on?
According to the Enquirer, which recently (and wrongly) tried to link Clooney and Bullock in a romance, it doesn’t matter that Roberts and Bullock will likely be nominated in different categories.
“Sources say [Roberts] has been pushing George hard to put in appearances with her instead of with Sandra,” claims the outlet that loves nothing more than dragging Roberts into a phony “catfight” with another actress.
A so-called “insider” tells the Enquirer, “Julia is being pretty unfair because George has spent far more time with her than Sandra.”
Apparently, the possibility of a future Bullock-Clooney movie after their hit Gravity has Roberts “going green-eyed” with jealousy.
In their alleged rivalry, the Enquirer source explains, “Sandra always won out because she didn’t have the salary demands that Julia had, and that’s really irked Julia. I don’t think George had any idea how deeply the bad feelings ran.”
This is ridiculous.
The tabloids love a good fake controversy, especially between two famous women, and the idea that Clooney is in the middle of some Bullock-Roberts clash is simply not true.
A source close to the situation tells Gossip Cop the story is “preposterous.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents