The Voice Results: Surprising Eliminations
10:03 pm, May 28th, 2013
“The Voice” is down to the Top 6!
Two more contestants were eliminated on Tuesday’s show, bringing some very devastating news for Adam Levine.
The coach lost two team members in one night, with both Sarah Simmons and Judith Hill voted off.
Their exits marked Levine’s first losses this season, leaving him with just one contestant, like fellow mentors Usher and Shakira.
Also for the first time this season, the new judges didn’t lose anyone, and Blake Shelton still remains untouchable with all three of his contestants.
To recap: Amber Carrington (Levine), Sasha Allen (Shakira), Michelle Chamuel (Usher), Holly Tucker (Shelton), The Swon Brothers (Shelton), and Danielle Bradbery (Shelton) remain in the competition.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank