Juan Pablo: Best or Worst Bachelor Ever?
4:32 pm, February 17th, 2014
Juan Pablo Galavis’ stint on “The Bachelor” has gotten a lot of attention — but not always for the right reasons.
The hunky former soccer player, who was raised in Venezuela, made history when he became the first minority to be cast in the show’s lead spot.
Fans were enamored with the Latin heartthrob after he presented himself as a single dad just looking for someone to join his and his daughter’s lives.
And then the controversies came.
The reality star found himself in hot water after saying there shouldn’t be a gay edition of “The Bachelor,” because homosexuals, he said, are “more pervert.”
Previews for Monday’s episode suggest another lady is ready to bail on the whole competition because she’s just not that into him.
So, is Juan Pablo the best or the worst “Bachelor” ever?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents