Juan Pablo Might “Quit” The Bachelor?
2:45 pm, January 23rd, 2014
“Bachelor Meltdown: Does Juan Pablo Quit the Show?!” reads an explosive tease on the cover of In Touch.
The tabloid tries to sell a story to its readers that “The Bachelor” star “threatens to leave” the show because he “just couldn’t take” the “competing and conniving” of the women vying for his affection.
Juan Pablo knows what it’s all about because he himself was in the same predicament when he was a contestant on “The Bachelorette.”
But, more importantly, this is all nonsense.
The former soccer stud does not quit the show, and eventually chooses one woman to marry.
In Touch has nothing, but instead wanted to manufacture a sensationalized story.
Perhaps the mag should leave the actual drama to the show itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?