Juan Pablo Might “Quit” The Bachelor?
2:45 pm, January 23rd, 2014
“Bachelor Meltdown: Does Juan Pablo Quit the Show?!” reads an explosive tease on the cover of In Touch.
The tabloid tries to sell a story to its readers that “The Bachelor” star “threatens to leave” the show because he “just couldn’t take” the “competing and conniving” of the women vying for his affection.
Juan Pablo knows what it’s all about because he himself was in the same predicament when he was a contestant on “The Bachelorette.”
But, more importantly, this is all nonsense.
The former soccer stud does not quit the show, and eventually chooses one woman to marry.
In Touch has nothing, but instead wanted to manufacture a sensationalized story.
Perhaps the mag should leave the actual drama to the show itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties