Juan Pablo Might “Quit” The Bachelor?
2:45 pm, January 23rd, 2014
“Bachelor Meltdown: Does Juan Pablo Quit the Show?!” reads an explosive tease on the cover of In Touch.
The tabloid tries to sell a story to its readers that “The Bachelor” star “threatens to leave” the show because he “just couldn’t take” the “competing and conniving” of the women vying for his affection.
Juan Pablo knows what it’s all about because he himself was in the same predicament when he was a contestant on “The Bachelorette.”
But, more importantly, this is all nonsense.
The former soccer stud does not quit the show, and eventually chooses one woman to marry.
In Touch has nothing, but instead wanted to manufacture a sensationalized story.
Perhaps the mag should leave the actual drama to the show itself.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court