Juan Pablo Mocks Us Weekly For Bachelor “Playboy” Cover Story (PHOTO)
5:12 pm, January 16th, 2014PHOTO
Juan Pablo Galavis is mocking Us Weekly for the magazine’s “Exes Tell All” cover story about “The Bachelor” star.
The tabloid published a photo of the soccer player’s baby mama Carla Rodriguez on its cover (see below), which teases, “Ex-girlfriends dish about dating ‘playboy’ Juan Pablo, his wandering eye and why he’ll never settle for one woman.”
Inside the mag, however, Us Weekly doesn’t quote his daughter Camila’s mother, but “sources” who allegedly once dated the reality star.
Galavis poked fun at the story on Thursday, tweeting a photo of himself and Rodriguez reading the issue (see right), along with the caption, “Camila’s MOM and I ENJOYING the ARTICLE of @usweekly.”
He added in another tweet, “According to @usweekly I am El Bachelor BACHATERO,” which means “The Playboy Bachelor” in Spanish.
Check out the tabloid’s cover below, and tell us what you think of Galavis’ response!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents