Juan Pablo: Gays Should NOT Be Allowed on The Bachelor — They’re “More Pervert”
11:40 am, January 18th, 2014LISTEN
Juan Pablo Galavis of “The Bachelor” says he is opposed to gays being on the show in new comments that could lead to controversy.
Speaking with a reporter for The TV Page at an event on Friday, the hunky star was asked, “Do you think it would be a good idea at some point to have a gay or bisexual ‘Bachelor’?”
Galavis quickly responded, “No.”
“I respect them… but, honestly, I don’t think it’s a good example for kids to watch that on TV,” explained Galavis, who then reiterated that he doesn’t have an issue with gay relationships.
He continued, “But obviously, people have their husband and wife and kids and that is how we are brought up. Now there [are] fathers having kids and all that, and it is hard for me to understand that too in the sense of a household having… two parents sleeping in the same bed and the kid going into bed… It is confusing in a sense.”
Galavis asked, “Where is the thin line to cross or not?”
“It would be too hard for TV,” he explained. “Too much, too much.”
Then he dropped this explanation: “There’s this thing about gay people… it seems to me, and I don’t know if I’m mistaken or not… they’re more pervert in a sense… and to me the show will be too strong, too hard to watch on TV.”
Listen to the audio below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop onTwitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss