Juan Pablo Galavis Is The New Bachelor!
10:15 pm, August 5th, 2013
Juan Pablo Galavis is the new “Bachelor”!
Host Chris Harrison made the announcement on Monday’s “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose.”
The 32-year-old single dad, who was raised in Venezuela, won over many fans in his pursuit of Desiree Hartsock on “The Bachelorette.”
After getting eliminated, the soccer player expressed determination at finding a wife — and a stepmother for 4-year-old daughter Camila.
Now he’ll be getting a huge chance to do just that — on TV.
The new season – which will be the series’ 18th installment – will begin filming this fall, and air early next year.
What do you think of Galavis being the next ”Bachelor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet