Juan Pablo Galavis Is The New Bachelor!
10:15 pm, August 5th, 2013
Juan Pablo Galavis is the new “Bachelor”!
Host Chris Harrison made the announcement on Monday’s “The Bachelorette: After the Final Rose.”
The 32-year-old single dad, who was raised in Venezuela, won over many fans in his pursuit of Desiree Hartsock on “The Bachelorette.”
After getting eliminated, the soccer player expressed determination at finding a wife — and a stepmother for 4-year-old daughter Camila.
Now he’ll be getting a huge chance to do just that — on TV.
The new season – which will be the series’ 18th installment – will begin filming this fall, and air early next year.
What do you think of Galavis being the next ”Bachelor”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian