Joy Behar Kisses The View Goodbye After 16 Years (VIDEO)
12:59 pm, August 9th, 2013
Joy Behar kissed “The View” — and a ton of people — goodbye on her final show on Friday.
The co-host, who has been with the morning talk show since its debut in 1997, announced in March that she was leaving the show, giving producers ample time to compile how Behar had a habit of kissing on the lips the show’s guests and co-hosts – a lot.
Former co-host Meredith Viera appeared on the Behar’s last episode, and told Behar, “This is something you’ll never have again,” before kissing her.
Behar also ran over to Barbara Walters for them to share their first kiss on the lips.
Regis Philbin, a guest on Behar’s final show, also gave “The View” co-hosts Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd kisses on the lips, and then all hell broke loose with a massive kissingfest.
Behar, of course, is not the only big “View” departure this year.
And Barbara Walters, the show’s creator, is set to exit next spring when she retires.
Check out video of Behar’s big kisses goodbye!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank