Diane Kruger’s $45,000 Necklace from Joshua Jackson NOT “Engagement” Gift
11:32 am, May 24th, 2012
Jackson and Kruger came from the nearby Cannes Film Festival, and after the actor’s winning bid for the Carla Amorim-designed jewelry, organizers distributed a release suggesting Jackson had been “overheard” saying the pricey necklace was an “engagement” present for Kruger.
A number of outlets, including People, initially reported that the couple may be engaged.
But a rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop the “engagement” buzz is not true.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese