Josh Marks of MasterChef Dead at 26 in Suicide
5:47 pm, October 12th, 2013
Josh Marks, a troubled “MasterChef” finalist, committed suicide in Chicago on Friday.
Police confirm that the 26-year-old was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
A revolver was discovered near his body.
Marks’ relatives say he had suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
His death comes after a disturbing July incident during which Marks was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
At the time, authorities say Marks claimed to have been possessed by “MasterChef” judge Gordon Ramsay and believed he’d transformed into God.
Marks was the runner-up to Christine Ha on the third season of “MasterChef” in 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank