Josh Marks of MasterChef Dead at 26 in Suicide
5:47 pm, October 12th, 2013
Josh Marks, a troubled “MasterChef” finalist, committed suicide in Chicago on Friday.
Police confirm that the 26-year-old was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
A revolver was discovered near his body.
Marks’ relatives say he had suffered from schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
His death comes after a disturbing July incident during which Marks was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
At the time, authorities say Marks claimed to have been possessed by “MasterChef” judge Gordon Ramsay and believed he’d transformed into God.
Marks was the runner-up to Christine Ha on the third season of “MasterChef” in 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own