Josh Levi Goes From Friday Night Lights to “Superstar” on X Factor (VIDEO)
9:15 pm, October 9th, 2013VIDEO
Josh Levi was deemed “perfect” after his turn on the “four-chair challenge” on Wednesday’s ”The X Factor.”
The 14-year-old performed the classic “I Can’t Make You Love Me,” wowing the panel and the audience with his smooth vocals.
“Ladies and gentleman, I just want y’all to know what a superstar we’re lookin’ at right now,” Kelly Rowland said afterward.
Demi Lovato admitted, “I feel so overwhelmed by your presence and the crowd’s reaction.”
Simon Cowell said he disagreed with the song choice, “but it doesn’t matter because, as the girl said, we are looking — potentially — at a future star here.”
Added mentor Paulina Rubio, “Everything that you just did was perfect.”
Needless to say, he scored one of Rubio’s final four spots for the live shows.
Interestingly, the show hasn’t addressed Levi’s show biz past, namely his eight-episode stint on “Friday Night Lights.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z