Josh Hutcherson’s “Nonstop” Partying Could Get Him Fired From Hunger Games?
11:53 am, May 3rd, 2012
The mag says Hutcherson “looked wasted at the April 10 Nylon bash in West Hollywood,” quoting an alleged “eyewitness” as saying, “He was drinking like a fish,” and was “glassy-eyed and unsteady on his feet.”
Star goes on to claim that on April 11, the 19-year-old actor “hooked up with a stranger” at Beacher’s Madhouse in Hollywood, and “was just as wild at Coachella music festival that weekend.”
Another supposed insider tells the tab, “At one party, he was a mess, dancing by himself, sweating and grinding his teeth,” noting, “He looked out of it.”
The mag says Hutcherson’s alleged “downward spiral” is jeopardizing his role as Peeta in The Hunger Games franchise.
A purported “industry insider” warns, “He’s not invincible; he can be replaced,” adding, “If he keeps this up, he’s going to destroy his career — or himself.”
So, is Jennifer Lawrence going to have to find another Peeta?
Here’s what’s actually going on in this story.
Hutcherson was photographed buying a bottle of whiskey last weekend.
Star then took that small grain of truth and fashioned an entirely BOGUS tale out of it in the hopes of creating drama for the uber-popular The Hunger Games franchise.
A source close to Hutcherson tells Gossip Cop the rumors about his supposed partying are wildly exaggerated.
And a Hunger Games insider tells us there is absolutely NO talk of having him replaced in the series.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face