Josh Groban Talks “Dating” Katy Perry, Being “Madly in Love” with January Jones
7:51 pm, January 30th, 2013
The singer at first refuses to comment on whether he and Perry were once more than friends, laughing off a question about whether his “tongue” ever touched hers.
“I’m not commenting on that,” Groban says, before admitting, “We might have skated on the line of dating.”
But the crooner has no problem spilling on his two-and-a-half-year relationship with Jones, whom he dated before her starring turn on “Mad Men.”
“We were madly in love,” reveals Groban. ”It was definitely my longest relationship.”
And it’s definitely impacted the way the star views romance, with Groban noting, ”I’d love to get into another serious relationship. I am a real romantic at heart.”
Groban also talks to the mag about slamming Lindsay Lohan on Twitter after her “SNL” hosting stint last year.
“I just felt like, What is that person doing?” recalls the singer. ”It just didn’t seem she had any comedic ability.”
Groban continues, “I was jealous that she got to host SNL, which I love with a passion. And I was drunk. So between those thoughts and the delicious Lagavulin that was burning a hole in my stomach, I wrote a snarky tweet.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- The Most Amusing Athlete Mug Shots
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- 8 Celebrities Found Dead In A Bathroom