Josh Duhamel: I’m “Terrified” To Be A Dad — WATCH VIDEO
12:56 pm, August 28th, 2013VIDEO
Josh Duhamel has a serious case of the pre-parent jitters.
In an interview on “The Tonight Show” on Tuesday, the dad-to-be felt his anxiety rising as he discussed his impending fatherhood with Jay Leno.
“It can happen any minute,” Duhamel said of wife Fergie giving birth, revealing he had his phone on stage with him just in case.
He went on, “I gotta tell you, I’m a little bit nervous.”
“I thought that I was going to be good. I thought that I was ready for this,” he continued. “And I’m a little bit terrified.”
Duhamel also talked baby-proofing his house with the help of Cesar Millan, and baby names — “North is out.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court