Josh Duhamel: I’m “Terrified” To Be A Dad — WATCH VIDEO
12:56 pm, August 28th, 2013VIDEO
Josh Duhamel has a serious case of the pre-parent jitters.
In an interview on “The Tonight Show” on Tuesday, the dad-to-be felt his anxiety rising as he discussed his impending fatherhood with Jay Leno.
“It can happen any minute,” Duhamel said of wife Fergie giving birth, revealing he had his phone on stage with him just in case.
He went on, “I gotta tell you, I’m a little bit nervous.”
“I thought that I was going to be good. I thought that I was ready for this,” he continued. “And I’m a little bit terrified.”
Duhamel also talked baby-proofing his house with the help of Cesar Millan, and baby names — “North is out.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- The Coolest Celebrity Cribs
- Out Of Their League: Ugly Guys Who Date Bombshells
- Lady Gaga's Dreadful Dreadlocks