Josh Duhamel: I’m “Terrified” To Be A Dad — WATCH VIDEO
12:56 pm, August 28th, 2013VIDEO
Josh Duhamel has a serious case of the pre-parent jitters.
In an interview on “The Tonight Show” on Tuesday, the dad-to-be felt his anxiety rising as he discussed his impending fatherhood with Jay Leno.
“It can happen any minute,” Duhamel said of wife Fergie giving birth, revealing he had his phone on stage with him just in case.
He went on, “I gotta tell you, I’m a little bit nervous.”
“I thought that I was going to be good. I thought that I was ready for this,” he continued. “And I’m a little bit terrified.”
Duhamel also talked baby-proofing his house with the help of Cesar Millan, and baby names — “North is out.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting