Josh Duhamel Calls RadarOnline Story About Trying to Break Up Fergie and Black Eyed Peas “Bullsh*t”
10:19 pm, January 14th, 2014
On Tuesday the webloid posted a story with the headline “will.i.am.NOT! Josh Duhamel Urges Wife Fergie To Distance Herself From Peas’ Bandmate & Build Better Solo Career.”
“Josh is pushing hard for Fergie to make a much cleaner and clearer break from The Black-Eyed Peas so she can re-invent herself as a solo artist without the looming specter of will.i.am influencing every creative decision she makes,” a so-called “source” told RadarOnline.
The site’s supposed source went on, “Josh is her biggest fan and he’s getting a lot more assertive and interested in Fergie’s business. He wants to drive a more permanent wedge between her and Will.”
And, according to the outlet’s tipster, Fergie supposedly agreed with Duhamel’s perspective.
“She says she doesn’t need Will and the only way to shine is to eliminate him from the picture,” the “source” told RadarOnline.
But Duhamel himself has taken to Facebook to rip the publication’s less-than-accurate “reporting.”
“Don’t believe this bullsh*t. Not true,” wrote the actor.
Of course this isn’t the first time RadarOnline has been wrong about Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas.
The webloid claimed way back in 2010 that the singer was leaving the band.
We see how that happened.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court