Josh Duhamel Calls RadarOnline Story About Trying to Break Up Fergie and Black Eyed Peas “Bullsh*t”
10:19 pm, January 14th, 2014
On Tuesday the webloid posted a story with the headline “will.i.am.NOT! Josh Duhamel Urges Wife Fergie To Distance Herself From Peas’ Bandmate & Build Better Solo Career.”
“Josh is pushing hard for Fergie to make a much cleaner and clearer break from The Black-Eyed Peas so she can re-invent herself as a solo artist without the looming specter of will.i.am influencing every creative decision she makes,” a so-called “source” told RadarOnline.
The site’s supposed source went on, “Josh is her biggest fan and he’s getting a lot more assertive and interested in Fergie’s business. He wants to drive a more permanent wedge between her and Will.”
And, according to the outlet’s tipster, Fergie supposedly agreed with Duhamel’s perspective.
“She says she doesn’t need Will and the only way to shine is to eliminate him from the picture,” the “source” told RadarOnline.
But Duhamel himself has taken to Facebook to rip the publication’s less-than-accurate “reporting.”
“Don’t believe this bullsh*t. Not true,” wrote the actor.
Of course this isn’t the first time RadarOnline has been wrong about Fergie and the Black Eyed Peas.
The webloid claimed way back in 2010 that the singer was leaving the band.
We see how that happened.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship