Josh Duhamel and Fergie Still ‘Peas’ in a Pod
3:29 pm, July 31st, 2009
Is Fergie singing, “Where is the Love?” about her own marriage to Josh Duhamel? According to the National Enquirer, a friend told the tabloid that the couple, who’ve been married for only six months, is “clashing night and day.” The source adds, “Publicly they’re painting a picture of sheer bliss, but behind the scenes, cracks in their young marriage are beginning to show.”
Ah yes . . . the old ‘don’t believe how happy they are publicly’ ploy. Sadly for the Enquirer, however, the two are actually . . . happy. And a Gossip Cop source, who’s close to Duhamel, says the magazine’s story “is just ridiculous. It’s nonsense.”
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever