Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication
3:07 pm, January 5th, 2013
Josh Brolin was reportedly arrested for public intoxication on New Year’s Day.
The actor was busted in Santa Monica shortly before midnight on January 1 and then released early the following day, according to TMZ.
Brolin is said to have paid $250 bail and not received a citation for the arrest, in which case the incident will not lead to a court appearance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents