Josh Brolin Arrested for Public Intoxication
3:07 pm, January 5th, 2013
Josh Brolin was reportedly arrested for public intoxication on New Year’s Day.
The actor was busted in Santa Monica shortly before midnight on January 1 and then released early the following day, according to TMZ.
Brolin is said to have paid $250 bail and not received a citation for the arrest, in which case the incident will not lead to a court appearance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors