PEREZ: Julianne Moore & Joseph Gordon-Levitt New “Couple Alert”
1:06 pm, May 2nd, 2012
So, what did the clueless blogger do this time?
He then went on to speculate that the stars became “super close after their two hour lunch date in the West Village this week,” adding, “Whoa!! This is blowing our mind!!!”
Ours, too – since Moore is married.
The actress has been happily wed to filmmaker Bart Freundlich since 2003.
As for Levitt and Moore, they’re hardly a “couple.”
The two are simply working together on Levitt’s feature directing debut, Don Jon’s Addiction.
We can’t wait to see how Perez tops this big blunder.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress