PEREZ: Julianne Moore & Joseph Gordon-Levitt New “Couple Alert”
1:06 pm, May 2nd, 2012
So, what did the clueless blogger do this time?
He then went on to speculate that the stars became “super close after their two hour lunch date in the West Village this week,” adding, “Whoa!! This is blowing our mind!!!”
Ours, too – since Moore is married.
The actress has been happily wed to filmmaker Bart Freundlich since 2003.
As for Levitt and Moore, they’re hardly a “couple.”
The two are simply working together on Levitt’s feature directing debut, Don Jon’s Addiction.
We can’t wait to see how Perez tops this big blunder.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired