Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Playboy: Dating Zooey Deschanel Would Be “Awkward”
1:58 pm, August 18th, 2012
In a new Playboy interview, Gordon-Levitt addresses the common belief among fans that he and longtime pal Deschanel should date.
“It’s awkward when people say that,” observes The Dark Knight Rises actor. “Zooey and I just think it’s funny. We’ve been friends for 10 years.”
He continues, “She loves movies, music and art, and she’s incredibly knowledgable about that stuff. She’s turned me on to so many good movies and so much good music. It’s just fun to have conversations, watch movies with her and stuff like that.”
As for what Gordon-Levitt wants in a woman, he tells Playboy, “Making checklists of things you’re looking for in a person is the numero uno thing you can do to guarantee you’ll be alone forever.”
He adds, “You just have to pay attention, keep your eyes open, listen to people and be present. I guess what I look for in a girl is someone who’s doing that too.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage