Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Dating Checklists are “Doomed” (VIDEO)
9:52 am, September 28th, 2013VIDEO
Joseph Gordon-Levitt opened up on “Take Part Live” about dating and the relationship issues explored in his directorial debut, Don Jon.
The star offers, “People often times have wish lists — like a check list of well he’s gotta have this or she’s gotta have that… Those [lists] are doomed.”
“Then you’re guaranteed to not be paying attention to the actual person. No person is going to fit into a quantified list,” adds Gordon-Levitt.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank