Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Dating Checklists are “Doomed” (VIDEO)
9:52 am, September 28th, 2013VIDEO
Joseph Gordon-Levitt opened up on “Take Part Live” about dating and the relationship issues explored in his directorial debut, Don Jon.
The star offers, “People often times have wish lists — like a check list of well he’s gotta have this or she’s gotta have that… Those [lists] are doomed.”
“Then you’re guaranteed to not be paying attention to the actual person. No person is going to fit into a quantified list,” adds Gordon-Levitt.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us