Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Dating Checklists are “Doomed” (VIDEO)
9:52 am, September 28th, 2013VIDEO
Joseph Gordon-Levitt opened up on “Take Part Live” about dating and the relationship issues explored in his directorial debut, Don Jon.
The star offers, “People often times have wish lists — like a check list of well he’s gotta have this or she’s gotta have that… Those [lists] are doomed.”
“Then you’re guaranteed to not be paying attention to the actual person. No person is going to fit into a quantified list,” adds Gordon-Levitt.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids