Joseph Gordon-Levitt: Dating Checklists are “Doomed” (VIDEO)
9:52 am, September 28th, 2013VIDEO
Joseph Gordon-Levitt opened up on “Take Part Live” about dating and the relationship issues explored in his directorial debut, Don Jon.
The star offers, “People often times have wish lists — like a check list of well he’s gotta have this or she’s gotta have that… Those [lists] are doomed.”
“Then you’re guaranteed to not be paying attention to the actual person. No person is going to fit into a quantified list,” adds Gordon-Levitt.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage