Who Was Eliminated on The Voice?
10:01 pm, November 12th, 2013
“The Voice” Top 12 became the Top 10 on Tuesday after a dramatic double elimination.
For the first time this season, two contestants were sent home based on viewers’ votes, while one was rescued through the brand-new “Instant Save.”
Kat Robichaud was the first-ever “Voice” singer to be saved through the new feature, in which the Bottom Three contestant with the most “#VoiceSave” tweets in a five-minute window is safe regardless of the final vote total from Monday’s performance show.
That meant Jonny Gray (from Cee Lo Green’s team) and Josh Logan (from Christina Aguilera’s team), who were in the Bottom Three with Robichaud, were eliminated.
Gray scored the least number of “#VoiceSave” tweets, with Logan falling in second.
The next three results shows will follow the same format, with the Bottom Three based on viewers’ votes being subject to the live Twitter Save vote to determine which two singers are given the boot, and whom is given a reprieve.
Check out the full Top 10 list below.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
TEAM CEE LO
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin