Who Was Eliminated on The Voice?
10:01 pm, November 12th, 2013
“The Voice” Top 12 became the Top 10 on Tuesday after a dramatic double elimination.
For the first time this season, two contestants were sent home based on viewers’ votes, while one was rescued through the brand-new “Instant Save.”
Kat Robichaud was the first-ever “Voice” singer to be saved through the new feature, in which the Bottom Three contestant with the most “#VoiceSave” tweets in a five-minute window is safe regardless of the final vote total from Monday’s performance show.
That meant Jonny Gray (from Cee Lo Green’s team) and Josh Logan (from Christina Aguilera’s team), who were in the Bottom Three with Robichaud, were eliminated.
Gray scored the least number of “#VoiceSave” tweets, with Logan falling in second.
The next three results shows will follow the same format, with the Bottom Three based on viewers’ votes being subject to the live Twitter Save vote to determine which two singers are given the boot, and whom is given a reprieve.
Check out the full Top 10 list below.
What do you think of tonight’s results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
TEAM CEE LO
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting