Kim Kardashian “Publicist” Issues Public Apology After Making False Allegations
7:15 pm, February 22nd, 2012
Alleging he had insider information, Jaxson insisted the nuptials were fake but never managed to prove it.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, a lawyer for Kardashian denied the two ever worked together and vowed to take legal action.
Now, the two parties have reached a settlement, which includes Jaxson admitting he was lying.
“I wanted to apologize publicly to Kim Kardashian for any confusion that I may have caused by the personal statements I made recently regarding Kim Kardashian,” Jaxson wrote on his website.
He continued, “I would like to further clarify that I did not have any first hand knowledge of Kim’s relationship with Kris.”
“Any statement I made regarding Kim and her marriage was my opinion only,” Jaxson added, “and was not intended to imply first hand knowledge of Kim’s thoughts and feelings.”
For her part, Kardashian’s lawyer tells Gossip Cop she is “very happy” and “extremely pleased with the outcome of the matter.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted