Jonas Brothers Sued By Fan Allegedly “Crushed” By Crowd at Concert: Report
6:20 pm, January 2nd, 2013
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan who claims she was “agonizingly crushed” by the crowd at a 2010 concert.
Ashleigh Johnson alleges she was watching the trio perform at The Grove in Los Angeles in May 2010 when fellow audience members became unruly and pushed her into the guard fence.
Johnson claims she suffered physical, mental and emotional damage from the incident, and has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove, says TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Jonas Brothers for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired