Jonas Brothers Sued By Fan Allegedly “Crushed” By Crowd at Concert: Report
6:20 pm, January 2nd, 2013
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan who claims she was “agonizingly crushed” by the crowd at a 2010 concert.
Ashleigh Johnson alleges she was watching the trio perform at The Grove in Los Angeles in May 2010 when fellow audience members became unruly and pushed her into the guard fence.
Johnson claims she suffered physical, mental and emotional damage from the incident, and has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove, says TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Jonas Brothers for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right