Jonas Brothers Sued By Fan Allegedly “Crushed” By Crowd at Concert: Report
6:20 pm, January 2nd, 2013
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan who claims she was “agonizingly crushed” by the crowd at a 2010 concert.
Ashleigh Johnson alleges she was watching the trio perform at The Grove in Los Angeles in May 2010 when fellow audience members became unruly and pushed her into the guard fence.
Johnson claims she suffered physical, mental and emotional damage from the incident, and has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove, says TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Jonas Brothers for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup