Jonas Brothers Sued By Fan Allegedly “Crushed” By Crowd at Concert: Report
6:20 pm, January 2nd, 2013
The Jonas Brothers are being sued by a fan who claims she was “agonizingly crushed” by the crowd at a 2010 concert.
Ashleigh Johnson alleges she was watching the trio perform at The Grove in Los Angeles in May 2010 when fellow audience members became unruly and pushed her into the guard fence.
Johnson claims she suffered physical, mental and emotional damage from the incident, and has filed a suit against the band, as well as the company that manages The Grove, says TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached out to a rep for the Jonas Brothers for comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Russell Westbrook Is One Toned NBA Baller
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Katherine Heigl's "Lil' Ladies"
- Lea Michele Says Co-Stars And Family Helped Her During Difficult Time
- Is Ariana Grande's Stiletto Heel Look Too Sexy?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- What's the Trashiest Celeb Feud?