Jonas Brothers Reveal Why They Split and Their Futures on GMA – WATCH VIDEO
8:37 am, October 30th, 2013VIDEO
The Jonas Brothers discussed their decision to break up on “Good Morning America” on Wednesday.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the band announced on Tuesday that they were splitting “for now” after a “unanimous decision.”
Now they’re explaining why.
Nick added splitting up was a “tough conversation,” but they all decided they were “best suited to do our own individual things.”
Joe said they all felt their music was getting “stale” and wanted to pursue “personal opportunities.”
For Kevin, he’s going to focus on the “business side” of the entertainment industry, while Nick wants to work on music for himself and other artists as well as do more theater.
Joe also noted he’s going to work on his own music and do more acting.
So, what will happen to the album they were working own?
Kevin said it will never be released, but they will still put out four songs they had already recorded.
As for whether the breakup is forever, Nick said there’s always a chance they’d reunite.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet