Jonas Brothers Reuniting For First Concert in Three Years
11:54 am, August 17th, 2012
The Jonas Brothers are back in the game.
After not performing together for three years, the boy band is reuniting for a one-night only concert at New York’s Radio City Music Hall on October 11.
The Jonas’ will sing their past hits as well as debut new music from their upcoming album.
Kevin said, “We’ve been making some really good music that we feel like we’re ready to play and we just can’t wait to see the fans.”
The brothers have all gone in different over the past three years.
Kevin is starring in the E! reality show “Married to Jonas” with his wife Danielle Deleasa, Nick guest-starred on season one of “Smash” and is now being considered as an “American Idol” judge, and Joe is currently working on the new CW singing competition show “Next.”
Are you interested in seeing the Jonas Brothers perform together again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids