Jonas Brothers Reuniting For First Concert in Three Years
11:54 am, August 17th, 2012
The Jonas Brothers are back in the game.
After not performing together for three years, the boy band is reuniting for a one-night only concert at New York’s Radio City Music Hall on October 11.
The Jonas’ will sing their past hits as well as debut new music from their upcoming album.
Kevin said, “We’ve been making some really good music that we feel like we’re ready to play and we just can’t wait to see the fans.”
The brothers have all gone in different over the past three years.
Kevin is starring in the E! reality show “Married to Jonas” with his wife Danielle Deleasa, Nick guest-starred on season one of “Smash” and is now being considered as an “American Idol” judge, and Joe is currently working on the new CW singing competition show “Next.”
Are you interested in seeing the Jonas Brothers perform together again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting