Jonas Brothers Reuniting For First Concert in Three Years
11:54 am, August 17th, 2012
The Jonas Brothers are back in the game.
After not performing together for three years, the boy band is reuniting for a one-night only concert at New York’s Radio City Music Hall on October 11.
The Jonas’ will sing their past hits as well as debut new music from their upcoming album.
Kevin said, “We’ve been making some really good music that we feel like we’re ready to play and we just can’t wait to see the fans.”
The brothers have all gone in different over the past three years.
Kevin is starring in the E! reality show “Married to Jonas” with his wife Danielle Deleasa, Nick guest-starred on season one of “Smash” and is now being considered as an “American Idol” judge, and Joe is currently working on the new CW singing competition show “Next.”
Are you interested in seeing the Jonas Brothers perform together again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video