Jonas Brothers Talk Gay Rumors, Miley Cyrus and New Music in Out
12:44 pm, October 1st, 2013PHOTO
Asked about gay speculation, Joe shared, “We have a lot of gay friends and gay fans. It’s a boy band stereotype; people assume, but we don’t take offense.”
Nick said, “Prior to us being a band, I was a super theater geek. I loved theater and I still do, and I care about fashion, and I care about a lot of things that I feel like stereotypes are attached to.”
As for Cyrus’ VMA performance, Joe offered, “It wasn’t my favorite performance of hers. I think that there’s one way of saying you’ve grown up, and there’s another way — I think that’s her way.”
Nick, who used to date the “We Can’t Stop” singer, told the magazine, “She’s smart. She’s very smart. We’ve always known that about her. She’ll always be successful. [The performance] was funny — I was laughing.”
The boy band also opened up about their upcoming album, V.
Kevin said, “We have a lot of people hearing new stuff, and maybe they have had misconceptions in the past of who we are as a band. At the end of the day, I think people are surprised to know that we’re a rock band at our core.”
What do you think of their interview?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 20 Sexiest 'Where are they Now?" Girls
- 29 Celebrities With Porn Star Doppelgangers
- Michael Weatherly and Wife Welcome Baby No. 2!
- Why Lindsay Lohan Is Suing Grand Theft Auto
- Paulina Gretzky and Dustin Johnson Make it Official