Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato and More to Rock “GMA”
5:55 pm, April 26th, 2010News
The weekly event will kick off in New York’s Central Park on May 21 with the Jonas Brothers and Lovato, all of whom will make a second appearance in mid-August. Other scheduled performers include Sugarland, Mary J. Blige and Rihanna, with more still to be announced.
FULL LIST OF PERFORMERS
May 21 — Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato, Camp Rock 2
May 28 — Sugarland
June 4 — Diddy
June 11 — Norah Jones and Sarah McLachlan
June 18 — Miley Cyrus
June 25 — Alicia Keys
July 2 — Mary J. Blige
July 9 — To Be Announced
July 16 — The GO-GO’S
July 23 — Sheryl Crow
July 30 — Black Eyed Peas
Aug. 6 — To Be Announced
Aug. 13 — Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato, Camp Rock 2
Aug. 20 — Rihanna
August 27 — Lady Antebellum
Who do YOU want to see perform?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 9 Random Celeb Beauty Lines You've Never Heard Of
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour