Jonas Brothers Breaking Up?
11:17 am, January 1st, 2010
Are the Jonas Brothers going their separate ways?
“Someone call tween 911,” cries a PopEater.com report, “There is trouble with a capital ‘T’ in Jonasword.”
According to the site’s quoted “family insider,” recently married “Kevin’s heart is just not in the group anymore,” while a “friend” claims “Nick sees himself as the next Justin Timberlake and brother Joe knows it.” As for whether a Nick solo career could co-exist with the group’s continuing joint projects, PopEater recalls “what Diana Ross told the Supremes!”
But Jonas Brothers fans should know that PopEater’s warnings do NOT match what the brothers themselves are saying within the past twenty-four hours.
“We really believe that this is going to be the busiest and best year ever for the Jonas Brothers,” they Tweeted on New Year’s Eve. They discuss starting to shoot the second season of “Jonas” for Disney “at the beginning of February” and also say, “We are in the beginning stages of planning our next World Tour 2010.”
Anything can happen, of course, but Gossip Cop doesn’t think that sounds like “trouble with a capital ‘T.’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for updates!
Visit GossipCop.com for accurate celebrity reporting in 2010!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills