Jonas Brothers Break Up: “It’s Over”
9:23 am, October 29th, 2013
The Jonas Brothers have called it quits.
Three weeks after a “deep rift within the band” led them to cancel their tour, the famous siblings have decided to split.
“It’s over for now,” Kevin Jonas tells People.
Joe Jonas says it was a “unanimous decision.”
“It’s really hard to say ‘forever,’” explains Nick Jonas. “We’re closing a chapter, for sure.”
Last week, Nick and Joe asked fans for their patience while they attempt to “get our sh*t together.”
It appears the group’s problems were too big to overcome.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Jennifer Aniston Admits Her "Awkward Phase" Was in Her 30?s
- The One Movie Ben Affleck Still Regrets
- Liam Hemsworth Calls Jennifer Lawrence 'Bad Influence'
- The Truth Behind Kim Kardashian's Selfie!
- Kanye West at Philly's Morning Show