Jonas Brothers Break Up: “It’s Over”
9:23 am, October 29th, 2013
The Jonas Brothers have called it quits.
Three weeks after a “deep rift within the band” led them to cancel their tour, the famous siblings have decided to split.
“It’s over for now,” Kevin Jonas tells People.
Joe Jonas says it was a “unanimous decision.”
“It’s really hard to say ‘forever,’” explains Nick Jonas. “We’re closing a chapter, for sure.”
Last week, Nick and Joe asked fans for their patience while they attempt to “get our sh*t together.”
It appears the group’s problems were too big to overcome.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents