Jonas Brothers Break Up: “It’s Over”
9:23 am, October 29th, 2013
The Jonas Brothers have called it quits.
Three weeks after a “deep rift within the band” led them to cancel their tour, the famous siblings have decided to split.
“It’s over for now,” Kevin Jonas tells People.
Joe Jonas says it was a “unanimous decision.”
“It’s really hard to say ‘forever,’” explains Nick Jonas. “We’re closing a chapter, for sure.”
Last week, Nick and Joe asked fans for their patience while they attempt to “get our sh*t together.”
It appears the group’s problems were too big to overcome.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game