Brad Pitt Responsible for Co-Star Jonah Hill’s Weight Loss?
2:01 pm, July 27th, 2011
The mag claims Pitt nicknamed Hill “Fat Man” on the set, and “started lecturing Jonah about taking care of his body, eating healthy and getting regular exercise.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, Pitt even “hired a personal trainer” for his co-star, and also “bought Jonah more than $1,500 in new, casual clothes as an incentive after Jonah shed the first 15 lbs.”
“Jonah says he’s forever indebted to Brad for helping him,” adds the alleged “source.”
Actually, he’s not.
In a recent interview, Hill revealed that he got into shape because he “thought it was important to be healthier.”
In any case, a source close to Hill tells Gossip Cop the story is completely untrue.
Star strikes out again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides