Brad Pitt Responsible for Co-Star Jonah Hill’s Weight Loss?
2:01 pm, July 27th, 2011
The mag claims Pitt nicknamed Hill “Fat Man” on the set, and “started lecturing Jonah about taking care of his body, eating healthy and getting regular exercise.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, Pitt even “hired a personal trainer” for his co-star, and also “bought Jonah more than $1,500 in new, casual clothes as an incentive after Jonah shed the first 15 lbs.”
“Jonah says he’s forever indebted to Brad for helping him,” adds the alleged “source.”
Actually, he’s not.
In a recent interview, Hill revealed that he got into shape because he “thought it was important to be healthier.”
In any case, a source close to Hill tells Gossip Cop the story is completely untrue.
Star strikes out again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids