Brad Pitt Responsible for Co-Star Jonah Hill’s Weight Loss?
2:01 pm, July 27th, 2011
The mag claims Pitt nicknamed Hill “Fat Man” on the set, and “started lecturing Jonah about taking care of his body, eating healthy and getting regular exercise.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, Pitt even “hired a personal trainer” for his co-star, and also “bought Jonah more than $1,500 in new, casual clothes as an incentive after Jonah shed the first 15 lbs.”
“Jonah says he’s forever indebted to Brad for helping him,” adds the alleged “source.”
Actually, he’s not.
In a recent interview, Hill revealed that he got into shape because he “thought it was important to be healthier.”
In any case, a source close to Hill tells Gossip Cop the story is completely untrue.
Star strikes out again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?