Brad Pitt Responsible for Co-Star Jonah Hill’s Weight Loss?
2:01 pm, July 27th, 2011
The mag claims Pitt nicknamed Hill “Fat Man” on the set, and “started lecturing Jonah about taking care of his body, eating healthy and getting regular exercise.”
According to a supposed “source” for the tabloid, Pitt even “hired a personal trainer” for his co-star, and also “bought Jonah more than $1,500 in new, casual clothes as an incentive after Jonah shed the first 15 lbs.”
“Jonah says he’s forever indebted to Brad for helping him,” adds the alleged “source.”
Actually, he’s not.
In a recent interview, Hill revealed that he got into shape because he “thought it was important to be healthier.”
In any case, a source close to Hill tells Gossip Cop the story is completely untrue.
Star strikes out again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?