Jonah Hill: I Crashed Lady Gaga’s New Music Video at Hearst Castle (VIDEO)
9:41 am, February 21st, 2014VIDEO
The actor shared the funny story on Thursday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” saying, “I wanted to take a trip to clear my head and get away from this Hollywood stuff for a while.”
Hill revealed that he traveled to Hearst Castle in Northern California, where he was supposed to have a private tour of the grounds and just relax.
The Wolf of Wall Street star told Kimmel, “I get there, and they’re shooting a Lady Gaga music video… there’s trucks and lights and I’m like, ‘Oh no.’”
“I won’t give away what the video is about because she worked really hard on it, but I’m wasn’t going [there] to see 500 dancers in bookshelf hats,” he said.
Hill also shared his best pranks as a child, talked about dildos, and revealed what he wakes up every morning thankful for.
Check out all the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank