Jonah Hill: The Kardashians Are A “Super Disgusting Part of Our Culture”
8:00 am, December 14th, 2011
Looks like Jonah Hill will not be getting a Christmas card from the Kardashians.
“It’s a super disgusting part of our culture,” Hill said in an interview with The Huffington Post.
The Sitter star says he’s bewildered that the Kardashians’ many reality shows “get higher ratings” than “shows that people actually work hard on – writing and creating and trying to tell stories.”
“The fact that the Kardashians could be more popular than a show like ‘Mad Men’ is disgusting,” Hill said.
“The Kardashians are as famous as our president. What does that tell you about how skewed our society is?” he wondered.
What do you think of Hill’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miss Mariah Seriously Slims Down
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship