MAG: Jonah Hill to Marry Ali Hoffman, Wants Brad Pitt as Best Man
5:49 pm, February 8th, 2012
“After a whirlwind romance, Jonah Hill is making plans to wed Dustin Hoffman’s daughter Ali,” reports the National Enquirer, which goes on to claim the comedian “wants his Moneyball co-star Brad Pitt to be best man.”
The mag says the actors “became so close while filming the baseball flick that people began characterizing their friendship as a ‘bromance’!”
The Enquirer goes on to note that Pitt let Hill stay in his New Orleans home for four months while he filmed 21 Jump Street, and that Hill “credits Brad’s encouragement with helping him lose 40 pounds last year.”
Now the Superbad star supposedly “wants to repay Brad for all the favors by making him his best man.”
A so-called “insider” for the tabloid says, “Jonah is hoping to make Dustin’s daughter his bride by the end of the year,” and he allegedly wants to take the next step “with Brad at his side.”
Adds the source, “Brad won’t think twice about accepting Jonah’s offer to be best man.”
Actually, he won’t even think once about it.
Hill is NOT asking Pitt to be in his wedding party because he is NOT getting married any time soon.
A rep for Hill tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is entirely made up.
The Enquirer strikes out again.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors