Jonah Hill Called “Tool” on Twitter by CNN Anchor Don Lemon; Actor Fires Back
12:19 pm, November 9th, 2012
The CNN anchor slammed the 21 Jump Street star as a “tool” on Twitter on Thursday after Hill was allegedly “rude” to him during a recent hotel run-in.
“Said hi to @jonahhill in hotel. Think he thought i was bellman. Didn’t know his name til bellman told me. A lesson to always be kind,” Lemon tweeted.
Hill shot back at the journalist on Twitter, writing, “I said hi. What do you want me to do, move in with you? I was in a hurry.”
“Didn’t realize you were a 12 year old girl. Peace,” added Hill.
The response only seemed to incense Lemon further, leading the reporter to reply, “Hardly. You’re not my type. But I know rude. And u were.”
Hill later offered an apology, explaining that he “walked out of the restroom and found you waiting for me.”
“Shook hands, said hi and was on my way,” he continued. “Sorry if you found that rude.”
Lemon didn’t exactly accept the peace offering, and instead warned Hill that “stardom is fleeting.”
“The bellman and I laughed at how self-important you were,” he wrote before deleting the tweet. “Just being honest. Be nice.”
Hill’s tweets have also since been deleted.
What do you think of Lemon’s accusations and Hill’s defense?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting