Jonah Hill: I Freeloaded at Brad Pitt’s House for Months (VIDEO)
5:18 pm, December 22nd, 2011VIDEO
While telling Jon Stewart about his friendship with his Moneyball co-star (“He’s like the coolest guy”), Hill stressed how annoying it is that Pitt is as nice as he is handsome.
“I was shooting in New Orleans, and he let me live in his house,” recalls an incredulous Hill.
He said he warned Pitt that he’d be in the city for three-and-a-half or four months.
Pitt replied, That’s cool. Live in my house.”
But it turns out even Pitt has his limits.
“Was Angie home?” joked Stewart.
“He isn’t that cool,” admitted Hill.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting