Jonah Hill: I Freeloaded at Brad Pitt’s House for Months (VIDEO)
5:18 pm, December 22nd, 2011VIDEO
While telling Jon Stewart about his friendship with his Moneyball co-star (“He’s like the coolest guy”), Hill stressed how annoying it is that Pitt is as nice as he is handsome.
“I was shooting in New Orleans, and he let me live in his house,” recalls an incredulous Hill.
He said he warned Pitt that he’d be in the city for three-and-a-half or four months.
Pitt replied, That’s cool. Live in my house.”
But it turns out even Pitt has his limits.
“Was Angie home?” joked Stewart.
“He isn’t that cool,” admitted Hill.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?