Jon Stewart & Stephen Colbert Receive Threatening Letters
4:28 pm, February 23rd, 2012
The sender, identifying himself or herself as “the MIB” and postmarking the letters in Oregon, warned that 10 U.S. Senators would be mailed deadly substances.
A few Congressional offices did receive letters containing suspicious powders – but they were determined to be harmless.
The letters sent to Stewart, Colbert and news organizations reportedly did not contain suspicious substances.
In the missives – also sent to outlets ranging from Fox News to USA Today and The Los Angeles Times – “the MIB” uses anti-corporate, anti-establishment language and calls for a new constitutional convention.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now