Jon Hamm to Undergo Surgery for Polyp on Vocal Chord
12:30 pm, September 23rd, 2013
Jon Hamm is set to undergo surgery for a polyp on his vocal cord, Gossip Cop confirms.
The “Mad Men” star will have a routine outpatient procedure, and is expected to make a full, quick recovery.
We’re told that reports claiming Hamm is in a dire health crisis are greatly exaggerated.
“He has NEVER coughed up blood,” says our insider, shooting down a widely-spread, but FALSE claim.
Adds our rock-solid source, “He only has one (singular) polyp, and it is NOT cancerous at all.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank