Jon Hamm to Undergo Surgery for Polyp on Vocal Chord
12:30 pm, September 23rd, 2013
Jon Hamm is set to undergo surgery for a polyp on his vocal cord, Gossip Cop confirms.
The “Mad Men” star will have a routine outpatient procedure, and is expected to make a full, quick recovery.
We’re told that reports claiming Hamm is in a dire health crisis are greatly exaggerated.
“He has NEVER coughed up blood,” says our insider, shooting down a widely-spread, but FALSE claim.
Adds our rock-solid source, “He only has one (singular) polyp, and it is NOT cancerous at all.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments