Jon Hamm to Undergo Surgery for Polyp on Vocal Chord
12:30 pm, September 23rd, 2013
Jon Hamm is set to undergo surgery for a polyp on his vocal cord, Gossip Cop confirms.
The “Mad Men” star will have a routine outpatient procedure, and is expected to make a full, quick recovery.
We’re told that reports claiming Hamm is in a dire health crisis are greatly exaggerated.
“He has NEVER coughed up blood,” says our insider, shooting down a widely-spread, but FALSE claim.
Adds our rock-solid source, “He only has one (singular) polyp, and it is NOT cancerous at all.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us