CLAIM: Jon Hamm Gets So “Hammered” He Could End Up in Rehab
6:43 pm, July 13th, 2011
“Friends of ‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm fear that he is taking after his hard-drinking TV character Don Draper — and if he doesn’t back off the bottle, he could land in rehab,” reports the National Enquirer.
According to the tab, Hamm was recently spotted “stumbling out” of a Los Angeles restaurant and, when asked if he was all right, “mumbled something incoherently.”
The Enquirer claims that the handsome actor is “sober as a preacher” when working on “Mad Men,” but when “the cameras stop rolling, he hits the party trail.”
A so-called “insider” tells the mag, “When he’s not working, he likes to cut loose… By the end of the night, he often seems blotto. His nickname is ‘Hammered.’”
This story, however, is all wet.
A source who works closely with Hamm tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer article is “ridiculous,” adding, “No one is sending him to rehab” nor has anyone nicknamed him “Hammered.”
Once again, it’s the Enquirer that’s stumbled.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?