Jon Hamm Told By Network To “Wear Underwear” On Mad Men?
5:06 pm, March 21st, 2013EXCLUSIVE
“‘Mad Men’ star Jon Hamm’s private parts are causing a stir,” reports the New York Daily News, which claims the actor was “politely instructed” by an AMC staffer “to please wear underwear while shooting his scenes” while filming the show’s sixth season.
A supposed “source” tells the paper, “This season takes place in the 1960s, where the pants are very tight and leave little to the imagination,” noting, “Jon’s impressive anatomy is so distracting that they politely insisted on underwear.”
The tab further alleges that during seasons one and two, “AMC’s marketing team even had to do some Photoshop magic on promotional booklets that went out to press in order to make his privates more, well, private”
The purported “insider” says, “When the promotional pictures came back the first few seasons, we had to work with them,” joking, ”Imagine how distracting that would be on the side of a bus or building.”
Actually, it seems that the only one being distracted here is the New York Daily News.
The tab was apparently so caught up with some paparazzi photos of Hamm seemingly going commando that it decided to blatantly ignore a strong denial from AMC and run the report anyway.
A rep for the network tells Gossip Cop — just as it told the New York Daily News – “There is absolutely no truth to this story.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own