Jon Hamm & Jennifer Westfeldt Engaged?
3:25 pm, March 28th, 2012
Are there wedding bells in the near future for Jon Hamm?
In Touch says the “Mad Men” star and his longtime girlfriend, Jennifer Westfeldt, are secretly engaged.
The couple has dated since 1997, but a so-called “source” close to Hamm says their friends “were toasting their engagement” during a March 13 dinner at the Chateau Marmont.
“They were being congratulated,” a “witness” tells the tabloid.
Well, they may have been “congratulated” for a number of things – their table manners, their clothes, their collaboration on the new movie Friends With Kids, etc.
But the congratulations are NOT for an engagement.
A rep for Hamm tells Gossip Cop the couple is “not engaged.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- 7 Of Katy Perry's Unforgettable And Wildest Latex Looks
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miss Mariah Seriously Slims Down
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship