Jon Hamm Spotted “Getting Handsy” With Actress, Hitting on Other Women?
4:02 pm, July 26th, 2012
Jon Hamm has lately been “acting like a single man,” reports The Daily.
The site says the “Mad Men” star, who’s in a longterm relationship with Jennifer Westfeldt, “has been hitting the bars hard in recent weeks, chatting up pretty women who aren’t his girlfriend.”
According to the blog, Hamm “raised eyebrows” at the MLB All-Star game in Missouri earlier this month when he supposedly “chatted up a hot blonde wearing a sheer shirt.”
Then, at a Bulgari dinner in Rome the following week, the actor was allegedly spotted “getting handsy with gorgeous Italian actress Anna Safroncik.”
“Westfeldt was nowhere to be seen,” notes the site ominously.
And that’s not all.
The Daily says that a week later, Hamm was at a Brooklyn bar “accompanied by a statuesque blonde — again, not Westfeldt.”
He also supposedly “hit on the female bargoers.”
So, is Hamm really behaving inappropriately behind Westfeldt’s back?
A rep for Hamm tells Gossip Cop, “There isn’t anything scandalous going on,” noting that the actor has simply “been out with friends.”
Adds the rep, “Jennifer has been doing a play at Vassar that he has visited her at several times.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss