Jon Gosselin Pulls Gun on Photographer and Allegedly Fires Warning Shot
10:56 am, September 21st, 2013
Jon Gosselin allegedly pulled a gun on a paparazzi photographer and fired a warning shot after she followed him home on Friday in Pennsylvania.
The former reality TV star is said to have become enraged after the camerawoman trailed him when Gosselin left his waiter job and drove back to his cabin residence.
When the photographer began taking pictures, Gosselin yelled at her for trespassing and then took a handgun from his pants and discharged a warning shot.
Gosselin chased the intruder back to the main road.
There were no reported injuries, although the woman allegedly plans to file a police report concerning the incident.
The “Kate Plus 8″ alum confirmed the incident to TMZ, saying, “I am licensed to carry a concealed handgun, which I withdrew and used to fire a warning shot AWAY from the paparazza. It is well within my rights under Pennsylvania law when someone is trespassing on private property.”
What do you think of Gosselin firing at the paparazzo?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids