Fake “Jon Cryer” Twitter Dupes Outlets with Comments on Charlie Sheen
3:25 pm, February 26th, 2011
“It’s too sad! Sorry guys, that you must hear so bad news! I’m also shocked!” tweeted the phony “Cryer” early this morning, referring to the cancelation of the show’s season amid Sheen’s bizarre, combative rants.
A rep for Cryer confirms to Gossip Cop that the account cited in these items is “absolutely fake” and that the actor “is not on Twitter.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Cher Lloyd Looks Bow-tiful On Red Carpet
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?