Fake “Jon Cryer” Twitter Dupes Outlets with Comments on Charlie Sheen
3:25 pm, February 26th, 2011
“It’s too sad! Sorry guys, that you must hear so bad news! I’m also shocked!” tweeted the phony “Cryer” early this morning, referring to the cancelation of the show’s season amid Sheen’s bizarre, combative rants.
A rep for Cryer confirms to Gossip Cop that the account cited in these items is “absolutely fake” and that the actor “is not on Twitter.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty